In addition to providing information, we are an active rescue for betta fish, serving the lower mainland of British Columbia, as well as Vancouver Island.
Our rescue goals are:
- To take in any/all unwanted betta fish
- To provide an alternative to the grotesquely inhumane practice of "flushing" unwanted fish, as well as
other horrific means of disposing of live fish.
- To rehabilitate sick, injured or poisoned fish
- To adopt betta fish out to new forever homes
- To provide betta adopters with the information and equipment necessary to properly care for their new fish